Student Support is one of ACRE's guiding principles. The Center will prioritize training of new talent, focused on real estate, and will always utilize its activities as opportunities to train students and to create and place the resources.
Real Estate is a specialization in the Culverhouse College of Commerce! The specialization can be paired with any major within the business school. Students earn the specialization after completing 4 courses. Our students have an additional benefit of being eligible to take the Alabama Real Estate Salesperson License Exam after passing 2 courses!
Course offerings are listed below. Contact your academic advisor to discuss adding the RE specialization!
- Fi 331 - Principles of Real Estate
- Fi 334 - Real Estate Property Management
- Fi 432 - Real Estate Appraisal
- Fi 436 - Real Estate Finance
- LGS 407 - Real & Personal Property Law
- Fi 534 - Seminar in Real Estate *Graduate Level
- Fi 535 - Real Estate Investment & Development *Graduate Level
Real Estate is also available as a concentration for MBA and Master of Finance students.